Sunday 18 December 2011

The start of it all

After much persuasion from my beloved sister i have decided to create a blog. When thinking and asking advice on what to write about me and my sister came up with the idea to make a girl about town blog but for Scarborough, which is where i am currently residing for university. Within this i will talk about life in general and what to do in Scarborough. As a place it is always seen as a small seaside town that is boring and full of old people, yet if you know where to go and know the right people, the small seaside town turns into a place that is full of quirkiness that holds a special place in my heart.

I am currently not in Scarborough though, i am back in Derby for the Christmas holidays so this will be a temporary girl about Derby blog.

Signing out...

No comments:

Post a Comment