Wednesday 21 December 2011

20th December - A day with the Grandparents

Being back at home means trying to spend as much time with my family and friends as possible, so on Tuesday i had a day out with my Grandparents. We had a lovely day out in a little place called Ashbourne which is near where i live, it is also where most of my family is from. We then went out to lunch in a little pub called the Stepping Stone, the ham, egg and chips i had there aided me spectacularly with my aim to eat loads whilst I'm in Derby.

In the evening i then spent the night round my sisters new flat, which i have never seen before. She made me a nice butternut squash risotto and we had snacks and watched 'Don't tell the Bride'. Admittedly i did fall asleep rather early, i didn't realise i had missed out on so much sleep being at uni.

Signing out

No comments:

Post a Comment