Friday 23 December 2011

21st December - A girly day out

Having not seen my friend RL for quite a while we decided to have a nice girly (well as girly as we get) day out. We did all our Christmas shopping and felt like our arms were about to drop off by the end of the day, it was more like a day at the gym than a shopping trip...i hope that constitutes as my weekly workout...

I am proud to say though that being a student helped immensely when shopping because i use my discounts everywhere. I saved Becky quite a bit of money with the use of my NUS Extra card and if that wasn't accepted then using a Westfield staff discount card i have from when i used to work in Westfield.

Not only did we shop to our hearts content, we also went to the cinema to see the new Sherlock Holmes. I would definitely recommend going to anyone. It is a really interesting film that is film in many different, slightly bizarre ways.

After this we then went to and all you can eat Chinese, exactly where all girly days out should end! Its cheap and we got our fill on numerous plates of Chinese food.

Signing out

No comments:

Post a Comment