Saturday 24 December 2011

23rd December - And here we go again...

As the title suggests, here we go again!

Today i have slept to my heart content to try and get rid of the insane headache i had due to last nights antics. The cat Oscar happily joined me and we had a nice nap together to try and get the energy for the evening.

I went for drinks with my sister (life of a vegetarian girl) because she had broken up from work and wanted to go for cocktails. I only stayed out till 9 though because i was invited to a girly sleepover at DC (this one is female)'s house with my other friend PR. We gorged on Chinese takeaway as well as watching lots of films. One thing we did that got me in the Christmas spirit though was that we played board games, cluedo and monopoly (i went bankrupt).

I do love girly nights :)

Signing out

1 comment:

  1. Lovely to make your acquaintance. I've come on over from you sis Zoe blog. Happy New Year to you by the way.

    ReplyDelete