Thursday 26 July 2012

July 2012

I know its not the end of July yet, but i thought I'd write about what I've been up to seeing as I'll be away again when August hits.

1st July - 8th July: Benidorm
I went on a girls holiday for a week to Benidorm. Admittedly i was dreading it before i went, stuck with 7 other girls and in Benidorm was not my idea of fun. But i was pleasantly surprised by the holiday, it turned out to be good fun. We didn't do much in the days other than lie about on the beach or by the pool, and one day we went to Aqualandia where i tackled the MASSIVE water slides (something i am very proud of). And at night we would go out to the strip of bars where we were plied with free drinks and made numerous new friends. A lot of hangovers happened! All in all a good holiday.
The slides in Aqualandia. I conquered them all!

10th July - 12th July: York
Just after arriving back off holiday i had one full day to recover before having to hit the road again and go to York for my sisters graduation. It was a lovely couple of days away, surprisingly relaxing which is just what i wanted after such a busy week away before. Even if i did have to sit through an hour and half of names being read out...







Me and my sister at her graduation.




18th July - 23rd July: London
I went to London to visit my friend JS for a few days because it was her birthday. I had a thoroughly good time whilst i was there. We went to the Lakeside centre and did shopping, went out for her birthday, spent the next day horribly hungover, had a BBQ and went for a trip to see the sights in London. I also got to see my friend FH who also lives in London but had just returned from a month long trip to Indonesia.
Me being a tourist by the tower of London.

After all of this on the 29th July i am flying out to France to be met by my auntie and cousin to go to my grandmas holiday home out there for a few days of doing barely anything. Bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment