Monday 20 February 2012

Fashion Timesssss

I came to a bit of a block with what to write about in this blog. Not much has been happening recently that would be of much interest so i thought about doing a bit of fashion. I'm not completely up to date with latest trends and that but, as my sister has told me before, I'm not too bad at doing the student wardrobe thing and making something out of nothing. So here goes...

Saturday Night Out
As i do every Saturday i went out to the local bar called Bacchus, don't tend to venture in to town on a weekend because its a bit rough. Bacchus is an underground bar that looks a little like an old ladies front room, but it is possibly the friendliest place anyone could go.


This is what i wore ^^. The clothes i am actually wearing are not mine. I am quite fortunate that all my closest friends that i live with are the same or similar size to me so we do a lot of sharing. This play suit is from my neighbour JS which she kindly lent me. After going out every night last week i began to get stuck in a rut with my clothes, i got the feeling they had all been overused and felt it time for a change, and that is where JS came in. 

1 comment:

  1. I wish you'd let me borrow your clothes... What to guest post on my blog?

    ReplyDelete