Tuesday 28 February 2012

Dress Up Times

In my house we love a good themed night where it gives us the chance to go all out and look a little bit like idiots. For this occasion it was my friend FH's birthday with the theme of favourite flora and fauna. So, not doing this half arsed, i went as a lion.

That is me as a lion ^. Pretty good i think! Now for a run down of the outfit...
  • Hair - Backcombed to within an inch of its life - not fun to comb out the next day
  • Face - Yellow face paint that lasts forever and is only £3 and a good friend (JS) who is very creative and will willingly do all my makeup :)
  • T-shirt - Bought from a charity shop for £1.75. Is a size 16/18 but when tucked into a skirt it doesn't really matter
  • Skirt - Bought as a present from my friend RK for my birthday
  • Tights - Borrowed off FH. I later destroyed said tights and they are now in the bin
On the whole i think a good outfit for very little money. A little imagination is all that is needed.

1 comment: